Miniature cleaning, deburring brushes
Pferd M-Brad miniature brushes deliver repeatable results for cleaning, light deburring, and surface-conditioning. The lineup of wheel, cup, and end configurations includes stem-mounted miniature brushes suited for precision applications.Brush filament options includes:
- Carbon steel wire
- Stainless steel (INOX)
- Brass wire
- Aluminum oxide abrasive
- Soft, stiff natural bristles
M-Brad is a 6.12 nylon microfilament evenly encapsulating various abrasive grit particles on the surface and throughout the filament. Flexible strands enable deburring of complex parts, yielding gradual cutting action and control from surface preparation to edge blending. M-Brad brushes and are suitable for wet and dry surface conditioning. The brushs’ cleaning actions remove sharp cross-hole burrs, metal sliver residues, and sharp corners.
Micromar 40 EWRi digital micrometer enables faster, easier, and more reliable measurements. Data is transferred via an i-Stick while MarCom software simplifies data acquisition: take a measurement, transmit directly into Excel, or via a keyboard code into any Windows program or existing statistical process control (SPC) application. Micromar 40 EWRi features 10mm digits on a high-contrast digital display.
Cimclean cleaners and Cimguard corrosion preventatives protect part integrity and lower costs by increasing process flow and reducing rejected parts.
Cimclean adds high pressure spray, immersion, and maintenance products:
- Cimclean SP-787: High-pressure spray alkaline cleaner with foam, corrosion control; sump life, gaging friendly
- Cimclean IM-604: Immersion, vibratory, ultrasonic cleaner; can be applied by spray; sump life and corrosion control
- Cimclean MC-Multi Kleen: Maintenance, general shop cleaner
- Cimclean MC-30: Maintenance, disinfectant cleaner for machine tool cleanouts
For corrosion prevention, Cimguard adds products:
- Cimguard 625: Water based for ferrous metals; indoor protection up to 30 days
- Cimguard 10: Solvent-based for multi-metal; indoor protection 30 days to 180 days
- Cimguard 2405: Solvent-based for multi-metal; indoor protection 180 days to 18 months
- Cimguard 408: Solvent-based for multi-metal; indoor/outdoor protection up to 24 months
Tool presetter, integrated tool management
The EZset with ImageController3 tool presetter features an integrated tool management and graphics library that enables tool cutting edge visualization with autofocus and 28x magnification. With minimal training, EZset enables fast measurement, setting, and testing of tools – length, diameter, radius and two cutting edge angles. Precise measurement and storage of measuring programs for multi-stage tools simplifies measuring concentricity and face runout on the tool shaft. Software sets the tool contour while the EZnaviator compass needle allows positioning of the camera on the tool. Results can be output to a label, list, or to the CNC machine.