Robotic machine tending cell
The VersaCELL robotic machine tending cell reduces manpower requirements for a two-machine production center by as much as 66%. The operator loads parts onto the included conveyor or drawer system and the VersaCELL then performs the following operations for up to two machine tools:
- Unloading parts from conveyor or drawer system
- Loading parts into machine tool using customizable end-of-arm tooling
- Unloading parts whenmachining operation is complete
- Transferring parts to second operation for additional machining
- Stacking finished parts in drawer or on conveyor to return to operator
If the drawer system is used, multiple parts can be staged for machining, allowing the operator to complete other tasks while the VersaCELL is working.