Designed for measuring and/or dimensioning geometric elements, the MarVision MM 320 microscope integrates CCD color cameras with zoom lenses, touchscreen PCs, and Windows-based M3 software.
With a hardened granite base and precision-mounted X-Y table, the optical incremental measuring system delivers quick and fine adjustment of the axis, and a laser pointer assists with part positioning. The CCD camera and Navitar Zoom lens, with 0.7x to 4.5x magnification, are mounted on a Z-column with 200mm of vertical movement. Automatic edge detection allows low-contrast features to be measured while the multi-touch function provides quick and continuous variable magnification. Coarse and fine height adjustment knobs are mounted on both sides for precise focusing. A quadrant LED ring top light with four individually controlled segments provides illumination. A table-mounted, telecentric LED provides transmitted light for more-focused measurement of rotationally symmetric parts.
Measurement and evaluation functions include:
- Point – Intersection of straight lines
- Line – Best fit and/or centerline
- Automatic calculation of a circle – Includes index and pitch circles
- Distance – Between points or point and line
- Angle – Taken from two lines
- Alignment – Axis of the coordinate system on the test piece
Mahr Federal Inc.